Thursday 9 February 2017

documenting my progess



First attempts
these are my first attempts with photoshop, starting i had little knowledge of photoshop and how to use it. so i had to learn what each function did and how i could help me make my ideal magazine covers. there is little editing to the photos as i wasn't aware of many techniques for photoshop so these are very basic, i played around with contrast and lighting also making the image shaper. In the other example you can see i have added filters over the photo, this is a very basic skills but the final products i was satisfied with and began my on my way to using more complicated photoshop.


Second attempts
these are my second attempts at photoshop where i have used more complex methods of doctoring the images using photoshop, i have drastically altered the background and added non-natualistic styles to the cover so that it would be more interesting than a dark background. I have also inculed typography to get on the right trak to making my magazine title and the fonts and position i want it to stand. these more complicated attempts at photoshop have given more ideas of what i want to incorporate in my front cover.





No comments:

Post a Comment